Call us today so we can help you find your dream home!
Selecting a Realtor
Your most important decision when selling your home is the selection of the person you choose to represent you.
The job of your Real Estate Agent is to support you in selling your home with the best possible terms, and to aid you through the entire process.
Your agent will explain the process of selling a home, and familiarize you with the various activities, documents and procedures that you will experience throughout the transaction.
Tips For Selecting A Realtor
Your Real Estate Professional should be:
· Aware of the complicated local and state requirements affecting your transaction.
· Effective in multi-party, face-to-face negotiations.
· Highly-trained, with access to programs for continued learning and additional certifications.
· Resourceful in attracting the largest possible pool of potential buyers.
· Knowledgeable in the technology resources that facilitate the transaction.
· Assisted by a fully-staffed marketing department.
· Supported by professional legal counsel.
Developing a Marketing Strategy
In order to sell your home quickly and on with the best possible terms, it's necessary to prepare your home for the market. This process includes:
· Deciding when to put your home on the market.
· Establishing a strategic price based on recent comparable sales, local market conditions and your motivation to sell.
· Estimating probable net proceeds.
· Advising you on how to make your home more appealing to potential buyers.
Marketing Your Property
· Ordering a "FOR SALE" sign to be placed prominently on your property.
· Installing a lock box to make it easy for agents to show your home.
· Submitting your home to the regional Multiple Listing Service for immediate exposure
· Arranging Sales Associates in the area to tour the home.
· Developing a flyer/brochure highlighting the features and benefits of your home.
· Promoting your home at the appropriate Association(s) of Realtors' for maximum exposure to other cooperating agents.
· Holding open houses when appropriate.
· Contacting your neighbors to promote the property.
· Advertising your property on our regular office schedule meetings.
· Featuring your property on our website , REALTOR.com
· Asking clients and colleagues if they know of possible buyers.
Managing the Transaction
You'll appreciate having a strong advocate on your side during the transaction.
We have a team of agents, our own Transaction Coordinator, and our Marketing and Client Services Manager that are here for you every step of the way.
Negotiating the Offer
Your agent will immediately present and explain all offers to you. You will be able to accept, reject, or counter any offer presented. During the negotiation process, your agent will leverage their experience and skills to advocate your interests:
· Reviewing the contract and obligations before you sign.
· Explaining how contingencies and release clauses work.
· Protecting you from signing a "blank check" for unknown problems or repairs.
· Defining legal disclosure requirements.
· Orchestrate the offer process for "back-up" offers, if necessary.
Throughout the negotiation, your Sales Associate will provide you with a professional, objective point of view; but the final decision of accepting an offer is yours.
After the Offer is Accepted
Once an offer is accepted, your realtor will manage all the details to make the process as stress-free and efficient as possible:
· Staying in contact with the buyer's agent to ensure a smooth escrow.
· Following up on the progress of the buyer's loan.
· Monitoring all contingency removal deadlines.
· Assisting you if a conflict with the buyer arises.
Finalizing and Closing the Transaction
Finalizing the process includes reviewing all closing documents and ensuring both parties have copies. When the transaction has closed, your real estate agent will deliver the closing check to you and the keys to the new owner.